The Baby Suites
This special time deserves a special place to celebrate new life – close to home. At Osceola Regional we surround mother and baby with a comfortable family atmosphere that combines the latest technology with a warm, caring and specially trained nursing staff. We are proud to be one of the few hospitals to provide your obstetricians with fetal monitoring viewing capabilities on their smartphones – smart technology to connect physician to mom’s progress all the time.
At the Baby Suites, we provide soon-to-be mom with home-feel, single, private and specially designed Labor, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum suites (LDRP), so she can begin her journey and recover in the same room. The Baby Suites of Osceola Regional Medical Center have built a reputation on the personalized care we provide to families. We even supply Dad with a special pull-out sleeping chair in each of the 33 single room suites. For your safety, two delivery/Cesarean Section operating suites are adjacent to the nursery. And in case of emergencies, we are ready with staffed obstetrician and anesthesiologist 24/7. For more information about The Baby Suites, call 1-800-447-8206 or schedule a personal tour, please call (407) 518-3380.
Additional Highlights and Features
- Opportunity to request a special steak, chicken or shrimp dinner for new parents
- Anesthesiologist in hospital 24 hours for epidurals
- Large private renovated birthing suites
- Certified OB nurses and lactation Specialists
- Only Hospital in Osceola County with Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and within
- 16 mile radius
- Bilingual Neonatologists
- State-of–the-art Infant Security System
- TV Newborn Education Services in English and Spanish
- Professional photography in mom’s room with free Web Nursery
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- DNA collection from baby for identification
- Breast feeding support
- Childbirth education classes
- Bi-lingual mother/baby education channel available 24 hours a day
- All nurses who care for birthing women are certified in Fetal Monitoring through the Assn of Women's Health Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses Association. (AWHONN)
- All nurses who care for babies are certified in Neonatal Resuscitation
- WIC registration on-site
- Newborn baby photos available
- Airstrip OB™ allows obstetricians to remotely access vital patient information in virtual real-time directly from the labor & delivery unit to a physician’s smart phone.