If you or one of your loved ones has been diagnosed with cancer, the Cancer Care Program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is here to support you and your family with accessible and advanced treatment options.
Our Cancer Care Program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACos). Accreditation by the CoC is given only to those facilities that have voluntarily committed to providing the highest quality of cancer care and undergo a rigorous evaluation process and review of their performance.
The Cancer Care Program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is committed to provide:
- Compassionate and accessible care
- Advanced diagnosis and treatment
- State-of-the-art technology
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Health education, screenings and resources
Physician Specialists: Dermatologists, Gastroenterologists, Gynecologists, Pulmonologists and Urologists
Cancer Care Team
From prevention to the latest diagnostic tools and treatment options, we are committed to providing outstanding cancer care to the patients we serve. Our physician team includes medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists and surgeons.
Latest Treatment Options
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gynecology (Gynecologic Oncology)
- Thoracic Surgery
- 2011 Annual Cancer Report (PDF - 383 KB)
- 2010 Annual Cancer Report (PDF - 265 KB)
- 2009 Annual Cancer Report (PDF - 409 KB)
- Cancer Resource Room - Patients will be able to find items such as wigs, hats and prosthesis. Open by appointment only. For information, or for an appointment, call (407) 931-2222.
- Breast Care Center
- Lymphedema - For information on education, information and support for people with lymphedema and for those who are at risk for lymphedema, please contact the Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center at (407) 847-7678
- For screenings and events, please visit our calendar of events
In addition to the cancer information available on this site, the cancer related websites below may be beneficial to you or someone you know.
- Cancer Health Library and Center
- The American Cancer Society (1-800-227-2345)
- National Cancer Institute
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- The Leukemia Society of America (1-800-955-4572)
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer
- The Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR)