Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology
Osceola Imaging Center features a full range of outpatient diagnostic imaging services- advanced technology at your fingertips. We offer convenience by providing you with walk-in appointments, minimal wait times, free accessible parking, and a professional and bilingual healthcare staff to assist you with your healthcare needs. Osceola Imaging Center contains the brand new Breast Care Center, which offers women advanced screening and diagnostic technology in a convenient and comfortable setting. The Breast Care Center is also accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Why Choose Osceola Imaging Center?
- Walk-in availability for CT, MRI, screening mammograms, xray, and dexa scans (insurances authorizations required before patient is scanned)
- Saturday appointments for screening mammograms and any ultrasound exams (excluding breast)
- Fellowship trained radiologists in neurology, breast, musculoskeletal, and interventional
- Images and reports available to hospital physicians in the event of an emergency or admittance to the hospital
- Technology: Digital Xray, Digital Mammogram, and 3T MRI
- Breast Care Coordinator for comprehensive assessment, support and guidance to coordinate patient needs
- If B.U.N and Creatinine is needed for patients CT or MRI, iStat availability onsite for immediate results (script needed)
- All pediatric patients are treated as a STAT patient for immediate care
- Dr.Amir Hedayati, MD
- Dr.Alfredo Hurtado, MD
- Dr. David Kozlov, MD
- Dr.Henry Nguyen, MD
- Dr.Tejal Patel, MD
Location & Contact Information
730 West Oak Street
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 518-3826 and press option 1 or call
(888) 894-2112 to schedule your exam.
NOTE: Please have your insurance information and doctor’s order ready.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Breast Care Coordinator - (407) 518-4001
Ultrasound - (407) 518-3826 ext. 7227
MRI - (407) 518-3826 ext. 4252
CT - (407) 518-3826 ext. 7237
Authorization Coordinator - (407) 518-3198
Radiology Director - (407) 518-3191
Billing/Insurance -(407) 518-3786
Medical Records - (407) 518-3510
Image Orders - (407) 518-3758