Hunter's Creek ER
Hunter's Creek ER is NOW OPEN.
The facility began caring for patients on June 16, 2014.
Hunter’s Creek ER will serve more than 300,000 residents per year in South Orlando and north Osceola County. The new emergency center is located at 12100 John Young Parkway, conveniently located just blocks south of the JW Marriot and Ritz Carlton.
Unlike other medical facilities in the surrounding area, this full-service emergency room provides 24/7 emergency care for both pediatric and adult patients. Whether its treatment for an acute injury or minor illness, our team of experienced healthcare professionals is ready to become South Orlando’s top choice for caring and convenient healthcare services.
Click to view larger images:
Fast Facts about Hunter’s Creek ER:
- $10 million, 10,600 square foot, one story facility
- Will serve about 300,000 residents and visitors from the South Orlando and north Osceola County areas
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- 11 private patient care beds
- Diagnostic imaging, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-Ray
- Laboratory services
- Physicians specializing in emergency medicine on-site 24/7
- Separate ambulance entrance
- Will initially employ approximately 200 people (this includes construction, general labor & administrative personnel). Approximately 70% of the contractors for this project are within a 50 mile radius of Orlando with many in the Orlando area.
12100 John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
(407) 903-7033 Main Number
(407) 903-7034 Nurses Station
(407) 903-7035 Fax
Follow us on Facebook!