Hunter's Creek ER
We're Celebrating One Year of Caring for the Community
The Hunter's Creek ER, a department of Osceola Regional Medical Center, opened its doors on June 16, 2014. The freestanding ER serves more than 300,000 residents and visitors in northern Osceola and southern Orlando counties. Residents of Hunter's Creek and the surrounding area have more convenient access to additional emergency care and other specialized services provided by Osceola Regional's physicians. The experienced healthcare professionals at the Hunter's Creek ER have spent the past year working to become South Orlando's top choice for caring and convenient emergency medical services.
Unlike other medical facilities in the Hunter's Creek area, it provides 24/7 emergency services for adult and pediatric patients. The freestanding ER can handle all types of medical situations, from accidents to minor illness to children's care. The location in northern Osceola provides quicker, personalized service and quality medical care to the area.
Click to view larger images:
Fast Facts about Hunter’s Creek ER:
- $10 million, 10,600 square foot, one story facility
- Serving over 300,000 residents and visitors from the South Orlando and north Osceola County areas
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- 11 private patient care beds
- Diagnostic imaging, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-Ray
- Laboratory services
- Physicians specializing in emergency medicine on-site 24/7
- Separate ambulance entrance
12100 John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
(407) 903-7033 Main Number
(407) 903-7034 Nurses Station
(407) 903-7035 Fax
Follow us on Facebook!