The Volunteer program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is an integral part of our hospital team. Volunteers offer their time and talents throughout the hospital assisting in patient and visitor areas.
Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas including information desks, nursing areas such as the Baby Place, PCU and patient floors, emergency room, as well as the hospital gift shop.
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old
- All potential candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to volunteer at least 4 hours once a week on a set schedule for a minimum of 72 hours over the course of 6 months
- Must attend a volunteer orientation
Volunteer Orientation Dates
Orientation is held the third Tuesday of each month as follows:
- March 17th | 10am to 12 noon
- May 19th | 4pm to 6pm
- June 16th | 4pm to 6pm
- August 18th | 10am to 12 noon
- September 15th | 10am to 12 noon
- October 20th | 10am to 12 noon
If you would like to attend our next orientation please call the volunteer services office at 407-518-3907 and leave your name and contact number so we can reserve a space for you.
Volunteer benefits include:
- discounts in our gift shop
- monthly newsletters
- invitations to hospital functions
- complimentary meal for each shift worked
- annual flu shots, and more.
We look forward to having you join our team!
Director Volunteer Services
Osceola Regional Medical Center