The Volunteer program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is an integral part of our hospital team. Volunteers offer their time and talents throughout the hospital assisting in patient and visitor areas.
Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas including information desks, nursing areas such as the Baby Place, PCU and patient floors, emergency room, as well as the hospital gift shop.
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old
- All potential candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to volunteer at least 4 hours once a week on a set schedule for a minimum of 72 hours over the course of 6 months
- Must attend a volunteer orientation
Volunteer Orientation Dates
Orientation is held the third Tuesday of each month as follows:
- March 17th | 10:00am – 12:00pm
- May 19th | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- June 16th | 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- August 18th | 10:00am – 12:00pm
- September 15th | 10:00am – 12:00pm
- October 20th | 10:00am – 12:00pm
2016 Orientation will be held the first Wednesday of each month from 3pm to 5pm as follows:
- January 6th
- February 3rd
- March 2nd
- May 4th
- June 1st
- August 8th
- September 7th
- October 5th
Space is limited so if you would like to attend our next orientation please call the volunteer services office at (407) 518-3907 and leave your name and contact number so we can reserve a seat for you.
Volunteer benefits include:
- discounts in our gift shop
- monthly newsletters
- invitations to hospital functions
- complimentary meal for each shift worked
- annual flu shots, and more.
We look forward to having you join our team!
Director Volunteer Services
Osceola Regional Medical Center
Phone: (407) 518-3907