Greater independence and a sense of normal daily living offer real hope for patients to recover strength and stamina through therapeutic exercise; regain motor skills, eye-hand coordination and memory; relearn language and speech; and adopt compensatory skills.
For an appointment, call (407) 847-7678.
At Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center, our patient care program combines treatment and education to assist patients in developing maximum use of their physical abilities or overcoming disabilities. Patients regain a sense of well-being and ultimately increase independence that was lost or diminished by accident or illness.
With a physician's order, the rehabilitation team – which includes physical, occupational, and speech therapists---evaluate the patient to create individual treatment plans that involve personal, specific, and realistic goals.
Location and Hours
611 Oak Commons Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Conviently located in Kissimmee and a few minutes from South Orlando, Celebration and St. Cloud.
We strive to meet our mission by:
- One on one hands-on treatment time for all clients provided by Licensed Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists
- Providing highly skilled Therapists who are regularly receiving continuing education on latest evidenced based treatment techniques provided in house
- Latest rehab equipments and technology for pain control, strengthening, endurance training, balance and dizziness, women’s health
- A team who works closely with physicians, communicating regularly through progress reports during the client’s treatment sessions
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Rehab
- Orthotic Casting
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Prosthetic Fitting and Training
- Post Stroke and Neurological Rehab
- Speech Therapy
Learn more about the Specialty Programs offered at Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center.
Patient Referral and Admission
Outpatient services are provided Monday through Friday. For information regarding referrals or treatment programs at the center call (407) 847-7678.