About Hunter's Creek ER
The Hunter’s Creek ER—an extension of the ER at Osceola Regional Medical Center—is a 24/7 freestanding emergency department near the northern Osceola and southern Orlando counties, servicing residents and visitors of Orlando, Kissimmee, Celebration, Lake Nona and St. Cloud.
This emergency room gives you convenient access to quality emergency care found in a hospital setting, and is staffed with experienced physicians and nurses trained in emergency medicine. From heart attacks to broken bones, Hunter’s Creek ER is ready and equipped to care for kids and adults health emergencies every day, around the clock.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Hunter’s Creek ER features
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- 20 private patient care beds
- Clinical pharmacy
- Dedicated cardiac/respiratory resuscitation room
- Diagnostic imaging, including CT scan, ultrasound and X-ray
- Laboratory services
- Physicians specializing in emergency medicine