The Volunteer program at Osceola Regional Medical Center is an integral part of our hospital team. Volunteers offer their time and talents throughout the hospital assisting in patient and visitor areas.
Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas including information desks, nursing areas such as the Baby Place, PCU and patient floors, emergency room, as well as the hospital gift shop.
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old
- All potential candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to volunteer at least 4 hours once a week on a set schedule for a minimum of 72 hours over the course of 6 months
- Must attend a volunteer orientation
Volunteer Orientation Dates
2018 Volunteer Orientation will be held on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 3:00pm to 5:00pm as follows:
- January 24th
- February 28th
- March 28th
- May 23rd
- June 27th
- August 22nd
- September 26th
- October 24th
Space is limited so if you would like to attend our next orientation please call the volunteer services office at (407) 518-3907 and leave your name and contact number so we can reserve a seat for you.
Volunteer benefits include:
- discounts in our gift shop
- monthly newsletters
- invitations to hospital functions
- complimentary meal for each shift worked
- annual flu shots, and more.
For more information
If you would like more information about volunteer opportunities at Osceola Regional Medical Center, call (407) 518-3907 or use the form below.