ORMC is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare in our culturally diverse community. We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare and wellness through safe, accessible, consistent and compassionate care.
At Kissimmee Physical Therapy we strive to meet our Mission by:
- One on one treatment time for all clients
- Home exercise program training from day 1, to allow patients/family to learn how to perform self-care,decreasing their dependence on medications/modalities
- Offering on location continuing education courses to all therapists
- Supporting the use of tuition reimbursement for furthering education
- Specialty trained staff
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema treatment
- Outpatient Neurology Program
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Orthotic casting
- Manual Therapy
- Prosthetic Fitting and training
- Post stroke therapy
Patient Referral and Admission
Outpatient services are provided Monday through Friday.
For information regarding referrals or treatment programs at the center call (407) 847-7678.
Fax Referrals to: (407) 847-7527