Physical occupational and speech therapists and inpatient acute rehab in Kissimmee, Florida
Physical, occupational and speech therapy, in addition to acute rehabilitation are crucial to many patients' recoveries following injuries, illnesses, surgeries or inpatient hospital stays.
At Osceola Regional Medical Center, we have licensed therapists on-site to begin the rehabilitation process while patients are still in the hospital as well as a dedicated Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Center for the longer-term rehabilitative treatment of complex neurological conditions, stroke, traumatic brain injury, as well as joint replacement.
We also offer an outpatient center offering a comprehensive array of therapies so patients can continue with their recoveries.
To learn more about our outpatient Physical Therapy Center and other types of therapies offered at the center, call (407) 847-7678. For information about the Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Center, please call (407) 846-2266.
Outpatient Therapy Center
The Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center is located at:
611 Oak Commons Blvd.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
At The Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center, we offer a variety of therapies for patients who are recovering from surgery or have suffered an injury. Our treatment team:
- Provides one-on-one, hands-on treatments performed by licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Uses advanced rehabilitation equipment and technology for pain control, strengthening, endurance training, balance, dizziness and women’s health
- Works closely with physicians, communicating regularly through progress reports throughout treatment
Physical therapy and rehabilitation programs we offer
- Aquatic therapy (exercises in a heated pool to enhance rehabilitation)
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation (therapy for imbalance and dizziness)
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Lymphedema treatment
- Manual therapy
- Neurological and post-stroke rehab
- Orthopedic and sports rehabilitation
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Balance training
- Vestibular rehabilitation (LSVT certified therapists)
- Acute and Chronic Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar Spine rehabilitation
- Hand Rehabilitation
Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Center
The Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation Center at Osceola Regional Medical Center is located in the 5th floor of the hospital’s Tower A.
If you, or a family member would like to take a tour of our Inpatient Acute Rehab, please call (407) 846-2266.
The Rehab specializes in longer-term rehabilitative treatment of complex neurological conditions like Guillain Barré, spinal cord injury, Parkinson’s disease, stroke and traumatic brain injury, as well as the familiar, such as arthritis, chronic pain and joint replacement.
Acute care rehabilitation units provide a higher level of care than a skilled nursing or nursing home care. Research clearly shows that outcomes are better and recovery is faster in acute-care setting such as our Inpatient Acute Rehab.
The Inpatient Acute Rehab commits to:
- Convenient access to physician specialists and medical services.
- Therapy customized according to your specific goals and needs.
- Nursing and therapies provided by a coordinated team of specially trained professionals.
- Exceptional care every time.
- Minimum of 3 hours of therapy, 5 days per week.
- A full continuum of rehab therapies and programs.